Sometimes you have to know that "...life is just a leap of faith, spread your arms, hold your breath, and always trust your cape".
Those lyrics come from a great song I love to hear played on the guitar. One day maybe I'll learn to play that guitar.
For now, here are a few things about me:
- Nothing warms my heart more than being around family and friends
- I am pretty patient. I teach younger children so it sort of goes hand and hand
- Sitting outside on the porch with a good book and a good beer can make a night
- Listening to friends (or maybe you!) play the guitar is a love of mine
- If you're looking for a girl who's into visiting the local dance clubs keep on looking
- I do enjoy hearing live music. The most recent show I enjoyed was Old Crow Medicine Show with The Lumineers. I'm still hoping to see John Prine one day.
- I enjoy walking or running with my dog
- I miss the mountains that I just moved from but know they are in the distance waiting for a visit; as are the NC beaches
- I would like to learn to sew, play the guitar, and clog...one day
-Adore my niece and nephew and the other 10 children I am an "auntie" to
What am I looking for in a man?
- a southern gentleman with a good soul
- someone to share the simple things in life with
- fun loving
- kind hearted
-willing to listen
-has a good relationship with his family
- has good morals
- enjoys being with his friends and willing to meet mine
-be reliable and responsible
-willing to unload the dishwasher? rub my feet? hey, it can't hurt to ask right?! ;)