Have you ever gone hiking alone and thought, "it sure would be nice to have someone to hike with"?
Have you ever ate dinner and thought, "this would be more romantic if I had someone sitting with me"?
Have you ever said a joke and no one laugh and you wished someone would have?
Well wait no longer! I have a once-in-a-lifetime deal just for you since I've decided to give this site one more chance.
You may be wondering, "what will I get in this deal?"
Well if you are brave enough to act you'll get the following:
* Someone that enjoys volunteer work. Life is much more enjoyable when you can put a smile on someone else's face. Community service is very important to me. Example of things I do: Warmth for Wake, Habitat for Humanity, Goodfellows, charity events, helping out at the museum downtown, and I used to volunteer a lot at an animal preserve (hence a couple of the photos). If you come out to the State Fair during the daytime, you can see me having fun volunteering at the Turkey Shoot (and no, we don't shoot turkeys.) Don't forget to say Hello.
* A guy that owns a house (It's finally paid for!). No wasting money on rent. No cardboard box on the street corner. I recently replaced over half of the siding on my house. Too bad I don't have a photo of me tied to the side of the chimney 18 ft in the air with ropes. I believe my next project is repairing the deck.
* Someone to go hiking with, take trips with, go biking with, or just hang out with on the couch.
* A guy who enjoys talking to you and will actually listen to what you have to say. No more in one ear and out the other.
* A chance to enjoy nature. Wouldn't it be nice to have the beautiful flowers at your house instead of just seeing them in the neighbor's yard? Plus you get the added bonus of having a hummingbird frequently coming up to the window and staring at you while you are in the house.
* A guy with a job. You don't want a guy who will just bum around the house living off your paycheck.
* Someone that you won't have to worry about cheating on you. Why should I cheat? I mean come on! Your gorgeous!
* A guy who would be happy sitting down and playing board/card games.
* Someone who will make you laugh. If you are laughing then I am happy.
* A guy who has always lived in North Carolina. I am close to my family and have some wonderful friends that live nearby.
* Someone who actually does put down the toilet seat and lid.
Basically I am a nice, friendly, and very dependable individual who is just waiting for the chance to make you smile. I love to plan things out. Give me a destination and I'll find things to do there.
I'm looking for a serious relationship. I'm not the type that wants to hop from person to person every few months.
So you may be wondering what I am looking for in a woman.
I would love to find someone who likes to talk and communicate (I'm finding that one hard to come by). Someone who enjoys laughing and having fun. Someone that likes to take trips to the mountains or the beach and also likes to sight see in other cities, countries, or national parks. Someone laid back who just enjoys life. If you already have a pet, that would be an added bonus. I can even take your dog for a walk. I won't take the cat for a walk though, they are too stubborn for that.
******************* Important *******************
My membership on here has expired right now. Too many people on here just want to e-mail but never meet in in person.
If you are curious about who I am, drop by a Raleigh Jaycees meeting. You can tell me hello while getting to find out about a great community service group.
I also still have an active dating account at the site starting with a "P".