In stead of telling about what kind of person I am, I'm going to talk about what kind of woman I am.
I'm loyal to my man, respectful, thoughtful. I enjoy cooking and having dinner on the table for him when he gets home. Full body massages for rewards, or from a hard day, or just for fun. Im honest. Im not the type of girl to check her mans phone or email. I would never snoop. I trust and am trust worthy. I dont flip out over nothing or demand all of my mans time. I believe having friends and friend time is necessary for a healthy relationship. Im understanding and a good listener. I know nothing is perfect and that there will be hard times, I also know how to express my feelings and i have proper conflict management. I know what you are thinking....sounds too good to be true! lol!... Im not perfect, I have my moments of bitchiness. I can be vulgar, and too blunt and even too honest. I wasnt always such a good girlfriend. With every failed relationship I walked away with lessons learned.
I have come a long way in the past few years and Im ready to start the new chapter of my life. Now I want someone special to share my happiness with. :)
Now I will talk about me.
So the first thing I want to tell about myself is...I'm a mom of a toddler. I don't know why people call them terrible twos. So far things have been pretty awesome and smooth sailings with my son! That might be because I run a pretty tight ship and keep him in line :P I have my son about 60% of the time and he goes with his dad the other 40%.
On the days I don't have him I like to go out dancing, dining, movies, shows, pretty much anything. I'm very open to try new things. I don't complain and always have fun and just enjoy myself. Isn't that what life is about?? I also like staying in and hanging out on the couch and cooking watching UFC and football. I'm a fun, funny, loyal, educated person that is up for anything. Ask me anything you want, I'm very honest. So honest it can at times be a flaw. I'm also very blunt and I don't play games.
Thanks for taking the time to read about me!