Facts about me:
- I was one of the early employees of TOMS Shoes, and work closely with the company's founder doing strategy work. I love my job because it allows me to travel, meet really smart people, and creatively solve business problems. When asked what I do for a living, I usually say, "I sell women's shoes."
- While backstage at an Imogen Heap concert, I recently found myself a foot away from Josh Groban. I was afraid to touch him for fear that the space/time continuum would somehow implode on itself.
- I recently embarked on a 5 week Epic Adventure in Thailand and New Zealand. Some of the highlights included doing 3 bungee jumps in 3 days in NZ, playing pinata with baby tigers, bathing with an elephant, and being rolled down a hill in an American Gladiator type plastic ball. This December/January, I plan on spending a month in Australia and China.
- When I was in college, I ran for Student Body President and ran the whole campaign in a chicken suit. My party advocated building a ski lift on campus - from the base of the dorms to the top of the highest building on campus. I came several thousand votes away from winning.
- You're high maintenance and have low aspirations.
- Regardless of your body type, you claim to be "Athletic and Toned." Ideally, your pictures are so ambiguous that I have no idea what you actually look like.
- Your profile includes at least one picture of a small dog.
- By your own standards, you're "very unique."
- You love talking about yourself and despise listening to others.
- You're only on this site because a friend forced you. You think that online dating is "creepy."
- You hate beaches and puppies.
- You love drama and hate trying new things.
- You have no sense of humor.