I made a list as it is easier on the eyes. Here is a top 10 list of values/issues that I hold dear to my heart.
10) Music is awesome. It connects people. My first concert was Limp Bizkit. A part of me hates myself for making that my first concert but it was free and presented by Napster. It's like I gave up my concert virginity to the first thing that walked. My favorite concert was watching LCD Soundsystem at the Hollywood Bowl.
9) I am an entertainment snob. I need stories that have a satisfying ending. I need a beginning, middle and end. I love Lost. Best show ever. We are going to be soul mates if you watch Lost.
8) I used to watch so many time travel movies that Netflix recommend me the genre of "Time Travel." It was quite the accomplishment. My favorite Time Travel movie is 12 Monkies and Bill&Ted 2. Eclectic? Totally.
7) I really enjoy the art form of comedy whether it be story telling, improv or stand-up. I really like sitcoms. I watch the heck out of Community, Parks&Rec, The League and It's Always Sunny.
6) I enjoy attending art museums and gallery openings. I even go by myself at times. I have a preference for illustration as it tell stories I can relate to. I can not stand modern art. I'd rather go to Chuck E. Cheese than look at pretentious work.
5) My vices include free beer, gourmet donuts, glazed donuts, maple donuts, graphic books, and unbeknownst to me-- The Fast and Furious franchise when it became a heist series instead of horrible racing movies.
4) If you read my list up to this point, you will notice I use proper grammar, punctuation and syntax. I hate people that write in colloquial English. I think it is an STD to language. I am a big fan of people that capitalize the first letter of a sentence and end it with a period.
3) Food. You eat crazy stuff? I'll eat crazy stuff with you. Same thing applies to alcohol. My ideal date night includes tripels and pork belly. And bacon of course.
3) This is a trick. I actually tested you if you noticed I used 3 twice. You failed at counting. For shame.
2) I like it when I meet girls that say "hella." You will have won me over.
1) I have held your attention for this long? You should message me. I promise to be funny and charming like my hero, Mr. Rogers. Will you be my neighbor?