Check back after a few days & see if she has added more details to her profile.
Active within 3 days
35 year old woman
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
You should see what I wrote in what I'm looking for in a partner. If after seeing that, you're still interested in getting to know me, what is wrong with you? Shouldn't you be running in the opposite direction?
I listed a lot of things that I would like in a partner.
But honestly, I've fallen for men who fail massively in meeting my criteria. Thing is, if you vaguely resemble any one of my 100 celebrity crushes from my teenage years - barring some obvious major flaw - I'm probably going to fall in love with you on our first date because I'm *that* superficial. But don't worry, like most infatuations, it only lasts a couple of months anyway. ;)
Here goes my little blurb:
I'm a Ivy league educated daughter of not so rich but very well respected family in Far Away Land.
My Math is terrible.
I'm painfully aware of my emotional immaturity.
I don't know how to drive a car, whistle or read maps.
I fantasize about getting a dog on a daily basis.
I am demanding and high-maintenance. (Why shouldn't I be?)
I make lists.
One request: Go easy on me. I'm new to this dating thing and I am not local.
Warning: Should you ever have the opportunity to meet me in person, there is likely a discrepancy between how I portray myself in this profile and how I conduct myself in person. Just saying.
The word I use to describe my style is:Contemporary
My sense of humour is:Irreverent
At a party you'd call me:An exhibitionistFor me the happy life is:Full of achievementsGiven the choice I would spend my free time:Watching TV or a movieI describe my pace of life as:OrganisedMy ideal place to live would be:In the cityBetween my head and heart, what rules is:HeadQualities or attributes I absolutely need in a partner:Ambition; Charm; Comfortable in own skin; Emotional intelligence ; Financially savvy; Good looks; Honesty ; Intelligence; Open-minded; Physical fitness; Resourcefulness; Sense of fun
Who I'm looking for
Must/must have/must be...
1. a bachelor's from a good university
2. some postgraduate education, preferably a PhD
3. at least 6 feet
4. average body but no big boys
5. excellent Mathematical skills
6. own flat
7. good at map reading
8. a good driver
9. above average disposable income
10. above average looks
13. knowledgeable about world history
14. immaculate written English
15. willing to proofread some of my working papers
16. strong hands capable of good massage
17. willing to massage me regularly (or at least pay someone to massage me)
18. hands significantly bigger than mine
19. not be a substance abuser, not a smoker
20. able to ascertain which mode of his personality complements mine at any given time
21. anchored and dependable
22. able to withstand emotional abuse
23. someone that my younger sister can get along with & look up to
24. someone that my Mom likes
25. a strong swimmer
26. want children
27. come from a functional family
28. photograph well
29. Can cook
30. like dogs
31. lived abroad, lives in a big city
32. superb emotional intelligence
33. able to appreciate my non-PC humor but not be sexist, racist, homophobic, etc
34. able to understand a difficult philosophy text quickly
35. a good debater and orator
36. good at economics
37. read news and be knowledgeable about current events
38. know how (and be willing) to fix a car to certain extent
39. hard-working and disciplined
40. excellent at punctuating
41. an atheist
42. squeaky clean hygiene
43. not be a whiner
44. good at socializing with people from different walks of life
45. able to cope with my spurts of neediness & inevitable unfounded jealousies
46. smell nice without perfume
47. not have attractive female friends
48. Not a gym bunny, camping type or does not mind me abstaining from hiking, mountain/rock climbing
49. not be an embarrassment on the dance floor
I used to have a german shepard in my parents' house and some day yes would love to have that big cute dog :)
Meeting people you read in Fortune500
Coffee shops and book stores. I do not like chain restaraunts and pretentious places. I went white water rafting once on Nile river in Uganda...
I enjoy watching foreign independent movies; reading and long walks.
The sun also rises by Hemingway...
5'7" (170cms) to 6'3" (190cms)
Slender, About average, Athletic and toned
Black, Blue, Brown, Grey, Green, Hazel
Auburn / Red, Black, Light brown, Dark brown, Blonde, Salt and pepper, Silver, Dark blonde, Grey, Platinum, Bald
No Way, Yes, but trying to quit
Executive / Management, Financial / Accounting / Real Estate, Legal, Medical / Dental / Veterinary / Fitness, Political / Govt / Civil Service / Military, Sales / Marketing, Self-Employed / Entrepreneur, Education / Teacher / Professor, Technical / Science / Computers / Engineering, Travel / Hospitality / Transportation, Other profession, Nonprofit / Volunteer / Activist, Architecture / Interior design
Challenging, involves a lot of Russian speaking
I'll tell you later
Never Married, Widow / Widower, Divorced
Asian, White / Caucasian, Other
White / Caucasian
Agnostic, Atheist, Spiritual but not religious