The goal: To jump off the page, impress your psyche and intrigue you enough that you initiate contact.
The conflict: Isn't that what everyone else is doing? And, much of the decision is how I stack up physically.
What you want to know: How am I different and am I fun, somewhat intelligent and have integrity?
What I want to know: Some of the same. And, are you the person you expect others to be? Can you express what you want to convey without leveraging an f-bomb? (Take it you are happy, laid back, have the best family ever and hate drama. That is what everyone else says too!!)
So, how am I different?
1. I don't care about your money. I don't need to hear about how much you made last month or last year. The key is responsible and accountable.
2. I believe solid relationships (platonic or romantic) take time to develop, provide an environment where both people admit their own fault and require mutual, and sometimes frequent forgiveness.
3. I support some 'bad' habits. I think men need their beer-drinking-guy-time. I don't care if you want to watch football. Hell, I don't care if you want to light something on fire; though prefer it not to be indoors.
How am I the same?
1. I like some things pink. And, I do love to dance! I'm not asking you to understand, nor always participate.
2. I have no desire to stick my hands in motor oil.
3. I prefer men who don't wear their pants over their bellybutton and who aren't helmet droolers when it comes to EQ and communication.
Alright fella, if you are still reading this spiel, let me make it a tad easier! I’m not looking for someone holding a dead fish. I dig a bit of a nerd, especially if you have solid wit and enjoy good banter. If you are intrigued, drop a note.