It's hard for me to try writing about myself.. So I'll try something a little different and write a few bullet points
- I've lived in three different countries so far. (but I'd like to stay where I am right now for a while)
- I'm one of the lucky few that loves their job.. Of course this isn't how I feel every single day, but I do get to travel quite a bit with what I do and that's something I really enjoy doing.
- I jump at the opportunity of a road trip.. Doesn't really matter where, as long as there's good company
- As a student I started saving money so I could go on a trip right after graduating college... I have no idea how I was able to save money as a student, but I was able to pull it off and went on a 3 week trip to Europe with two very good friends and it was amazing.
- My writing/grammar in English may not be that great because of two reasons: 1) English isn't my first language.. and 2) I'm an engineer and didn't really have to take any courses in writing.
- I make the best quesadillas you will ever try - and with the right ingredients (mostly for making the sauce) I'm pretty decent at making enchiladas too
- Love going to the movies
- Willing to try most foods..
- No, I'm not an alcoholic.. and you'll probably not see me throwing up after leaving a bar but a good pint of beer can definitely put a smile on my face
- I'm new to Pittsburgh so I decided to give this a shot
I guess we can leave it like that for now..
If you've got any questions feel free to ask!