I have made some wonderful friends on Match but my membership is up. Online is a great medium to meet people just not for me. Good luck to everyone.Hi!
I moved to Cleveland from Iowa a few months ago. I would love to meet someone to show me around and possibly more. About me...I am smart,passionate, fun, active woman that loves being challenged and excited about life. I am very easily entertained because if you have good company then everything can be fun. My interests...fitness, cooking, food, ISU sports, cycling, playing with my pup, salsa and line dancing, cover bands, musicals, good beer and wine, laughing, action and horror movies, zombie and vampire movies. Lol! Most attractive things about a man are goals, confidence, and honesty. Nice smile doesn't hurt either. I am someone that makes time the important things and people in life, and I hope that the man I date is the same. One more thing...must love dogs;) I believe that having a positive attitude may not get you everything in life, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth your time. I appreciate the simple things and pay it forward whenever I can. I am a huge supporter of local businesses and rarely go to chains unless...it is Arbys roast beef.
My location says Kirtland but I live on the west side of Willoughby by Richmond Heights. Please email if interested. Hope to hear from you!
My Little fun quirks-
- Love the series Highlander
- Try to cook a new recipe every week
- Have to dance while I clean otherwise I despise it
- I can not hide any emotions from my eyes
- Hate long distance running but LOVE interval and hill training
- Wear barefoot shoes because my patients swore by them so I did an experiment on myself and fell in love.
- Love Irish whiskey due to my family forcing me to sit through tastings and history
- Love art but I don't have a favorite artist, I know what I like when it stirs something in me
- Also think that life is "like getting kicked in the face with a really cute shoe."