Im a father of one girl who is 15 and she is the best. She plays basketball year round. (So I guess I am kind of a basketball dad)
A little about me.
- I have owned my own company for over 5yrs and it is doing very well.
- I own my home
- I love to fish, golf, camping on a nice lake, boating, and motor sports,
- I love to cook and love even more when I have someone special helping me in the kitchen.
- I am very out going and I know how to treat a lady.
I know I look a little serious in my pics. I can tell you I am not at all.
Here is what I am looking for in a woman
- I am realy interested in a a woman that likes to be outdoors on a nice weekend.
- I like outgoing women that have their life together.
- I like a woman that is happy with herself and outgoing. (A girl thats a little sassy is a plus)
- Someone who can do their own thing, when they want and come home to me.( I will have dinner waiting.)
- I am looking for is a woman to spend the next 40yrs with having fun and traviling.
- I want a woman that lights up every time I come through the door.
Why is it that a nice guy with a great sense of humor and his life together has a tuff time finding the right girl?
If you can not handle being treated like a lady, not looking for a nice guy, have to be with a man you need to fix, please dont reply.
I am far from shy and not into games. I would love to find a girl to golf, camp, or share a nice dinner and movie.
Give me a chance you wont be sorry.