Born and raised in Orange County. Just relocated to San Francisco from Newport Beach. Thanks to a flexible job, I still get to somewhat split my time between the two, which seems to give me the best of both worlds. Overall I'd say I'm just a fun girl with a good heart and looking for the same. I feel like giving a long list of adjectives to describe myself really doesn't end up telling much of anything so I'll go with some random facts instead:
- I'm Irish and I'm proud of it.
- I'm addicted to chapstick and visine.
- I played sports through college and still think there are few things as satisfying as a workout that makes you feel like you could puke.
- I am physically incapable of keeping my room clean....but the rest of the house will be.
- My dream job would be to start a dog rescue.
- I hate Thin Mints. Thats right...I said it....I hate Thin Mints.
- My little sister is one of the most influential people in my life.
- I listen to Christmas music year-round.
- I find Meryl Streep's voice oddly calming. Sometimes I wish she could read me stories at night to put me to sleep.
- I was on a synchronized swimming team when I was 7 and can therefore hold my breath longer than you....really....try me.
- My 12 month goal is to do a triathlon a month- I'm 4 for 5 so far.
- I have a big scar on my knee from being bucked off a horse named Chu Cho at horse camp when I was 12. That beast should have been taken to a field and shot.
- I love good tequila, witty banter, and will without a doubt pet every dog I pass on the street.
I dont really have a type because I think it usually comes down to chemistry (though I'll admit I have a weakness for tall guys). I've never dated someone who lacks a fantastic sense of humor and dont plan to. I'm generally wary of guys who: 1) get overly stressed on a regular basis, 2) don't like dogs, or 3) have issues with jealousy. I value the kind of guy who: 1) can hold his own in a group of my friends, 2) communicates well, 3) stays physically fit and actually enjoys doing so, and 4) isnt perfect but has the major kinks worked out. I'm secure in who I am and what I want for my life and I hope to find someone who can say the same.
Lastly- I don't really know what to do with the winks.... so if you wink at me, you wont likely get much of a response...so just say hi! Thats not to say I wont use the winks occasionally myself (double standard- such a typical girl :))