I moved to Los Angeles at a very young age, and have lived here most of my life. I am usually described by others as kind, chivalrous, ambitious, intelligent, honest, and loyal. I have also been called "smooth" and "cool". Not in a creepy or arrogant way, but in an easy going and laid back way.
Personally, I would just describe myself as someone with a good sense of humor, who is well traveled, cultured, loads of fun, and well rounded, i.e. a total package. Having said that, I would say, I'm confident, but not cocky or arrogant. I try to be a good human being and try to improve myself constantly. But I'm not perfect, no one is.
My profession is not what I studied in college. I own a software consulting firm that specializes in business software for fortune 500 companies.
I am a great believer in having a "balanced" life. I work hard but I also like to enjoy my life.
I am very active; work out 5 times a week. Most recently, I am training for triathlons. I have a wide variety of interests and hobbies. I like to ski, sail, wind surf, race cars, just to name a few. I can have fun at a classical concert, or jam to house music at a pool party.
I'm looking for someone who is educated, kind, honest, loyal, intelligent, and has a good sense of humor (read: laughs at my jokes). Someone who comes from a good family, and has good morals. My ideal match would also be well traveled, classy, and sophisticated, but not materialistic. She must be physically active and fit and also be career minded.
Things that make you go hmmm:
1. What is up with all the sky / scuba diving pictures on people's profiles? Is everyone a sky / scuba diver? Or did we just do it once?
2. Pictures of scenery...seriously?
3. Pictures that are basically the same pose, repeated with different outfits on different occasions. Hmm...no comment.
4. Pictures of people posing in front of tourist attractions. I wouldn't....but that's just me.
5. Cut-off pictures...OOPS! Guilty of this one!
Maybe that's why I have trouble putting up more pictures on my own profile.
We are probably not a good match if:
1. You do not own a passport or have never set foot outside United States. Canada and Mexico do not count!
2. You are a conservative republican or ultra religious.
3. You frequently make plans, which you later cancel, or are habitually late.
4. You have never been called classy or sophisticated by someone other than your immediate family members.
5. You do not take care of your body through some form of regular exercise.
OK, I think I have rambled on enough. Your turn! :)
NOTIFICATION: Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects, advertising, sales, or any other reason-you DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications. It is recommended that other members post a similar notice.