My name is Andrew. My friends would describe me as: energetic, active, fun, athletic and an entrepreneur. I'm a real estate broker in California and Nevada. I'm also studying for my broker's license in Florida which I will have in a couple months or so. Soon I'm planning to start my own real estate company.
Things I like to do:
I love the beach and I try to go as often as possible in the summer. I also like to go out to eat, go to the gym, go to the movies and I like to play all kinds of sports. I like basketball, tennis, racquetball, volleyball, softball, baseball and snowboarding. I will do just about anything, especially if its outdoors or in the water. I like to go to Las Vegas. If you around me a lot, you will notice that I like to watch CNBC in the mornings or evenings. I like it because it helps me stay up-to-date on financial news which is relevant for my real estate business. I also like to play pool in my spare time. I'm pretty good and I play in tournaments frequently. If I have any spare time left over, I might put on the Discovery channel, the History Channel, Nat. Geo. the SyFy Channel, or maybe watch poker on ESPN. haha.
Other things about me:
* I'm the Co-Founder of a new internet music streaming service that my friends and I would like to launch in 2013.
* I like to shop at Nordstroms, Zara and I like Ferragamo shoes!
* I like to collect artwork. I collect Peter Lik, Thomas Kinkade, Bob Pejman, James Coleman, and Evgeniy Lushpin. I also like Christian Lassen, but don't have any of his work yet.
* I LOVE music, and I love ALL kinds of music. My 1st preference is Rock. Anything played on KROQ or KLOS is good. I don't mind Country, but it is usually my last pick if given the choice.
...So who am I looking for?
* A girl who is loyal, sweet, educated, career driven and goal oriented.
* A Christian girl, and
* A girl who is genuinely interested in me.
If this all sounds like you and if I seem like a good match to you, let me know!