Despite the awkwardness of describing myself in this space, I am accustomed as a film professional to selling my wares in 30 or 60 second increments, though trailers usually only provide the superficial or alternatively, give the whole story away. Neither of those options sound very enticing, but no risk, no reward so here are some highlights.
If you're interested in filling in the details, I guess you'll have to dig a little deeper...
* Old fashioned and chivalrous (thanks to Grandpa -- it was very important to him and now to me)
* East coast sensibility despite living on the left coast for many years.
* Definitely looking for something real and long term, but cynical enough to believe stating that fact makes it less likely I'll find it.
* Equally happy at a baseball game or at a museum -- actually that's my first lie. I'm much happier at the baseball game, but I will absolutely enjoy the museum.
* Love to travel -- Spent a month in Asia last year and hoping to visit Africa this summer.
* Am an only child with 10 siblings and 14.5 nieces and/or nephews -- Like I said, you'll have to dig deeper for the details.
As for my ideal match...I'm not picky at all. Someone spectacular with beauty, brains, passion, humor, gorgeous eyes, a great smile and the ability to make me feel like a giant because I'm lucky enough to have them standing beside me. Is that asking a lot?