I'm a gentleman who is considerate, resourceful, and loyal and am looking for someone who is adventurous and genuinely interested in a meaningful relationship.
I would like to think that I am not a very obscure person but after reflecting on what to write here I have discovered that's really not the case. Instead of sitting here and writing a really long and boring story about my life I've decided to just give you a bunch of random facts about me:
- I'm a certified arborist aka tree doctor and have the good fortune of taking care of literally thousands of trees in Chicago
- Can roll my tongue, cross my eyes and wiggle my ears
- Lived in San Francisco for most of my 20's. but grew up and have family here.
- Reading the Snapple fact of the day from the cap of a bottle of Snapple makes me happy.
- I live within walking distance of my brother and have a great relationship with my sister in NYC.
- I can nail just about any movie quote. Proving once and for all that I know everything about nothing.
- One time I tried out for Jeopardy and doing so actually proved that I don’t know everything about nothing so ignore that last statement.
- I love to listen to the piano, but can't play.
- I know that guacamole is an extra $1.80
- Have an "Excellence in Leadership" Award from Richard M. Daley
- I am a great cook
- I'm an Eagle Scout and experienced Burning Man.
- I write thank you notes
- I'm neat, but sometimes leave the cabinet doors open; I also don't open any packages properly.
- I like hikes that are longer than 10 miles and can slam a glass of milk with the best of them.
- On the board of directors for the Lincoln Park Conservancy.
- I give great hugs and refrain from the electric slide.
- I won a surfboard in a Point Break movie trivia contest
- I use turn signals
- I LOVE red wine, but am not a snob about it
- When I sneeze it's usually just one.
- I appreciate and observe the "out-before-in"principle. This applies to elevators, train cars and port-o-pottys.
- I can:
read cover to cover, compute simple and complex mathematical functions, talk to anyone, make promises and keep them, give without expecting anything in return, listen, play fair, pogo stick, see the best in people, think rationally, keep secrets, create interesting and fun surprises, remember birthdays and sing happy birthday in 3 languages, eat peanut butter straight off the spoon, return phone calls, mix a Manhattan, be where I said I would be at the time I said I would be there, operate any apple product, drive a stick shift, recite pi to 36 places, write extremely long run-on sentences.
In all seriousness I am a driven guy with lots of good things going on in my life and would love to share in it together with someone that shares the same zest for life that I enjoy. I'm attracted to women who are confident and sincere, loving, and considerate.
If you're interested drop me a note!
I can't believe you read all of this.