I'm a well-focused and a driven business professional who has finally reached a point in my life that I'm ready to start focusing on more than just work. I've found that life is not worth living, if you don't have someone to enjoy the "fruits of your labor" with.
It’s practically impossible to define yourself within a few paragraphs, so here are a some bullet points about me.
- Captivated by intelligence.
- I’m exceptionally passionate about life.
- I haven’t been diagnosed, but I believe I’m OCD when it comes to cleaning.
- I’m extraordinarily happy in the morning (yes I one of those annoying people). :)~
- I love adrenaline rushes, not an admirer of highest or roller coasters.
- I’m loyal to a fault
- I love playing soccer; I hate watching sports on TV (unless the Gators are playing!).
- I’m witty and sarcastic in a respectful manner.
- Obsessed with challenges!
- 29 years later, I’ve come to realize communication is key in any situation. (Did I mention I’m sometimes stubborn.)
She knows what she wants and isn’t afraid to go for it; she likes her man to be a man but still be able to show his emotions. Balance is important to her; she works hard enough but her job doesn’t consume all her energy. She enjoys the nice things in life, but is also spiritual and doesn’t get fully caught up in the quest for material goods. She wants a man in her life, but doesn’t need one. She knows that she and her man will be worth more together than apart. She enjoys the simple things in life but can also be spontaneous. She likes to travel to far-off places, relax on sandy beaches under a hot sun, and then cool off in the sea, but she also likes the hustle and bustle of a busy city. This contrast and balance are part of her character. She is centered and content, but being with people that she cares about is important to her. She is kind and considerate and would like to be her naturally caring self with people who have earned her trust. She wants a man who understands her—one she doesn’t need to tell what she wants, but who just knows. A man who can be the closest person to her, to help her make decisions, and to always be there and offer her his strength when she needs it. She doesn’t expect to find him right away, but she’ll know when she does.