Hi! I'm a 2011 transplant from the Northeast (NYC, Boston) and never pictured myself living in the Midwest but have been pleasantly surprised with all that Cincinnati has to offer. I moved here after doing a complete 180 in my career and am now a rocket scientist-turned commercial leader (in training!). I have a very positive outlook on life and a happy disposition - you will quite often see me smiling and laughing with my friends. There's a lot I want to do and see, and I'm looking for someone who shares my excitement of life, appreciates the simple things, and is able to feed off of my energy (and vice versa!). Some of my favorite things:
- Being with family and close friends ... most important!
- The New York Yankees ... hoping for World Series win #28!
- My job: what I do, who I work with, and truly believing our products make the world better.
- Finding pleasure in simple things
- Music (listening and playing), though I am ashamed to say I haven't picked up my bass for years ... I studied it for 9 years. I miss it!
- Physical activity ... for now I'm all into personal training. I used to do Crossfit and at some point want to get back into that.
Who I'm looking for: someone who's intellectually curious who can challenge and inspire through conversation. He needs to be ambitious, and can relate to my educational and professional achievements. I approach everything in life with enthusiasm and want someone who shares my energy (and mine from his). He is family-oriented, wants to experience life - not just dates - together, and makes me laugh and feel special.