25 random things about me...
1. I don't need an alarm clock to wake up, give me a time and I'll wake up within 10 minutes of it...
2. I'm a diehard boater. I play xbox on my boat. Shake your head all you want.
3. I cheat in Monopoly if I am the banker.
4. I don't think there's a peanut butter that holds a candle to Peter Pan (creamy). If you have Skippy in your cupboard we may not be a match. If you have Skippy in your refrigerator we are definitely not a match.
5. I'm secretly obsessed with the real housewives series and I'm man enough to admit it
6. I'm like a little kid on vacation, I can't stop smiling
7. I channel surf to the point where I annoy myself
8. I would love to meet Nancy Grace in person one day so I can tell her to her face how much she sucks.
9. It would be great to meet someone who has read my position paper on economic expansion in Micronesia and shares my views on the Paraguayan debt and money supply issue.
10. People who strike up conversation on the check out line in the grocery store intrigue me
11. I can watch the same movie another 100 times
12. I like to figure out which is the the saltier side of a Triscuit before I eat it. Not really sure why. I guess I like to know what I'm
getting myself into.
13. I've watched every Seinfeld episode 5 times
14. I fell in love with Buffalo all over again.
15. I talk a lot during movies and ask too many questions.
16. I worry about things that have yet to happen
17. I'm obsessed stuffed banana peppers.
18. I never sleep well on Sunday nights
19. I'm a closer. I like to associate with other closers.
20. I am proud of my career and consider myself an ambitious person, but my job is not my life and it never will be.
21. I sing in the shower and on the treadmill and I don't care who hears me
22. I am constantly losing my keys and the remote...constantly
23. I chat with random people anywhere near me
24. Ronald McDonald creeped me out when I was a kid
25. It would be great to meet someone who can hold her own at a black tie function and at the dart board in a dive bar. I love a great bottle of wine as much as I love a crappy draft beer.
I'm not into looking back. I'm not into regrets. I do not have room for drama, insecurity or baggage. I have none of those. If you can hold your own, know what is important and file your tax returns on time, we should talk.