I'd like to think that I have a nice balance in my life. I grew up very poor with not much. It instilled an ambitious work ethic in me, and there are many things I've accomplished and strive to accomplish in my professional life. At the same time, I also know that life is short, and you have to enjoy every moment you have and not worry too much about tomorrow because tomorrow's never guaranteed.
I like taking random, spontaneous trips whether little road trips to small towns, or lavish vacations to Hawaii, big cities, Vegas, etc. There are some things you will NEVER see me spend money on like luxury cars, rolex watches, etc... however there's basically no budget when it comes to vacations, memorable experiences, and spending on friends and family (birthdays, graduations, cheer you up when you had a bad day gifts) Not much of a club scene guy, but I do like going to bars, lounges, etc... that have a casual, chill vibe. My rule is if you see me yelling and my mouth moving but you can't hear what I'm saying... it's generally not the type of place I like to hang out. I love food and watch the food channel and travel channel religiously.
I like surprising people. The best part of Christmas is watching my nieces open their gifts I got them. When I go to restaurants the girls always seem to put away the menu and tell me to order for them. They always love what I order and I always seem to get it right. I'm also usually the one planning things. Not the kind of guy that says "ummm.... you pick... what do you want to do" or "I'm fine with anything"
I don't have facebook, twitter, or any of that other stuff. I like calling people, meeting up for coffee, visiting them in person.... call me old fashioned. I also love chain restaurants and am not embarrased to admit it. Cheesecake Factory, Olive Garden, and Islands taste good and I don't know why chain restaurants get a bad rap.
1. Your mom is and always was your best friend. You tell her everything and even with our busy work/personal lives you have date nights/etc with her.
2. wants to have a family. Children are not a "burden" to them that makes them gain weight or not have enough personal time. They are a blessing
3. Your a simple girl. Doesn't mean you can't have fashion or style. I just think it's adorable when a girl has this one favorite hair clip or belt and she wears it ALL the time. Then when you ask her where she got it, she smiles and says its from a gas station she stopped by while driving to Alabama and she just picked it up and for some reason she really likes it.
4. I love small town living. Small town girl with small town values.
5. If you make kissy faces or take photos of yourself in the mirror of a bathroom wearing a bra or bikini, or are strolling down the street and you just decide that you look really really cute right now so you hold your arm out to take a photo of yourself I'm probably not interested but I'm sure theres plenty of men that like that stuff.
Anyways, I didn't want to come off as condescending or picky to anyone but thats really what I would say I'm looking for in a girl. I'm sure theres a ton more that I haven't gone over but if your interested in talking please don't be shy and feel free to shoot me a message