I am a hopeless romantic looking for my soul mate. I am an extremely outgoing and open minded person! I LOVE to travel, and I love to go out to great restaurants and enjoy a nice glass of wine. I am definitely a girly girl (My favorite color is pink, and my birthstone is diamond, lol!), but I have no problem holding my own with the boys! I LOVE football season, and working out almost daily is a must for me. I am also a huge animal lover, and volunteer at a local animal shelter whenever I have the time. I have been modeling since I was 18, and although I recently just graduated school and now have my esthetician license, modeling is a passion of mine that I will continue to do as long as I possibly can. Oh yeah, and I'll go ahead and throw this out there since some guys find it to be a deal breaker... I absolutely can not cook! I am a total people pleaser, and will do ANYTHING in the world to keep my man happy, except cook, lol. ;-)
I'm looking for a guy who can sweep me off my feet. Call me crazy, but there's something about a man who opens doors and pulls out chairs that I just can't get enough of. Also, there is nothing more attractive than a man with confidence who takes pride is his appearance. I am a very social and outgoing person, so I require a man who is the same. Physically, I've never dated a guy over 5'8", so I think it's about time I switch it up and find someone I could wear my stilettos with and not be taller than, although height is not a determining factor for me. I am partial to guys with dark hair and tan skin. And a beautiful smile never hurts! ;-) The more in shape you are and the more muscles you have the better, so you have to love working out, and major bonus points if you are able to train me! ;-) I'm over all the game playing, and definitely looking for something that can end up being long term. :-)
UPDATE as of 08-28-12
So I have found that after reading a lot of these e-mails I will click on someone's profile only to discover that there are one or more qualities that are absolute deal breakers for me. So if you are still reading at this point, I am going to give you a list of things that I feel VERY strongly about so that neither one of us are wasting each others time:
1. CIGARETTE SMOKING: I absolutely 100% will NOT date someone who smokes cigarettes. Cigars are ok.
2. KIDS: I absolutely love kids, but am still undecided as to whether or not I want to have any of my own. I am more than ok with dating a man who already has them.
3. RELIGION: If you do not believe in God, do not contact me.
4. WORKING OUT: I absolutely LOVE to work out, and try to get to the gym 5-6 days a week. I work hard to look the way I do, and would love to have someone in my life who enjoys working out and taking care of themselves just as much as I do. Plus working out together is just sexy. ;-)
5. SOCIAL LIFE: I am an extremely outgoing person, and welcome every opportunity I can to meet new people. For those of you who say that you are over the bar/club scene, I have to be honest... I ENJOY going out on the weekends. I work out and eat healthy during the week, but on Saturday nights I like to play... hard! Pool parties, boating, clubs, bars, gentleman's clubs, concerts, casinos... you name it.
6. FOOTBALL: This is not negotiable... if you don't like football I won't like you. Lol... ;-)