Been focused on work for the past couple years and now starting my own business. I'm convinced that 2013 is going to be a great year for me.
I spend a significant amount of time in Savannah where my parents live. The two of them are my best friends and we always have a great time together. Every time I'm there I feel like I want to move there and settle down. Fortunately, my job allows me to live anywhere so it wouldn't be tough.
So here I am looking for someone to share the good and positive future to come.
- I've lived in 7 states and 10 cities
- went to culinary school and love to cook
- got a trophy for largest Cobia caught in GA inshore in 2004
- never been out of the country but plan to change that this year and do it once per year from now on
- love to snowboard, Park City in Feb :)
- my parents are my best friends
- I love to spoil my nieces and nephew.
- I hate running. I know I know, lost major points on that one, but I'd rather be fishing :)
- managed a backpacking shop while in school and love being outdoors. I camp often in north Georgia and fly fish along the way for good meals over the fire.
I'm looking for a good heart, an understanding mind and soul, and someone who I can spoil and call my own. Most importantly though, I'm looking for my best friend, partner in crime, and confidant. I'm not convinced I can find this online, but meeting great people and sharing new experiences is always fun. I am NOT an introvert to say the least. Submitted from mobile Submitted from mobile Submitted from mobile