1. I'm from Miami (queue Will Smith classic) and have been living in Manhattan for a little over a year now (!!!).
2. I'm not your typical number crunching accountant.... the term "Accountant Gone Wild" has been thrown around on more than one occasion. However, it should be noted that more than anything I am a homebody.
3. Artists you can find on my ipod: Jay-Z. Janet Jackson. Jay-Z. Biggie. Jay-Z. The Killers. Jay-Z. Delorean. Jay-Z. Alan Jackson. Jay-Z. Andrea Bocelli. Jay-Z. Mary J. Blige. Sara Bareilles. John Legend. Drake. Death Cab. Adele. Kanye. Green Day. Bon Jovi ...aaaannnnddd Jay-Z.
4. Gator Football. Love it or leave it.
5. I REPEL technology... but have lots of it anyways.
6. Will try (almost) anything once.
7. I LOVE LOVE LOVE to laugh.
8. I have no problem leaving the house without makeup, but have somehow managed to acquire at least 90% of the MAC store.
9. I write a new "To Do" list every day and make it a point to cross at least half of the things on it off.
10. My family is my whole heart.... Chihuahua included.
Chemistry is key. I am looking for someone who is READY to make it work with someone (that someone hopefully being me). I want someone fun, honest, trustworthy and most of all loyal. Communication is #1 on my list - I'm not very good with guessing games.