I love food...a lot. No, seriously, I can eat more than a teenage boy.
Now that I've got you hooked, here's a little more about me:
- I am an Atlanta native, which is pretty rare in this city full of transplants
- I lived in Europe for a year and would go back in a heartbeat
- I was drinking PBR way before the hipsters
- I prefer mom-and-pop stops to chain restaurants, but I can definitely get down with a Chick-Fil-A chicken sandwich
- I believe that laughter is the best medicine
- I love running almost as much as I love mashed potatoes
- I love to travel, but I am terrified of flying
- There's nothing like great conversation on a good porch
- My friends and family mean the world to me
If I had to describe my perfect guy, he would be:
- Willing to try new places and travel to all ends of the Earth
- Active and outdoorsy
- Has a wicked sense of humor and is not afraid to laugh at himself
- Lover of food (from fancy cuisine to hole-in-the-wall grease pits)
We can be two separate people, but also have a great time together.
I promise there is more to me than food, but I was hungry when I wrote this.