I am a young woman who loves to laugh and tries to enjoy life as much as possible. I enjoy being outdoors, running, spending time with my friends and family, sporting events (yes I'm the one screaming), dining out, and spending time with my dog. I have no problem staying in for the night with a book while enjoying a nice glass of wine or hitting the town for a night of adventure. I love to travel and can't wait to go back to Europe! I find that if I had to put myself into a type of category it would be difficult. I like to dress well but I'm not a girlie girl, but I also love sports beer and football. I guess I'm a tomboy at heart that still likes to rock heels.
Why Match? I'm a fifth year Architecture Student in Philly and having a serious relationship didn't seem fair when all my time was spent in the design studio. Now that graduation is right around the corner I thought it was time to give dating a try.
In this area match.com is asking me to describe who or what I'm looking for and I don't think it is good to give a set of rules and expectations for a significant other. Two people will either click with each other or they won't. The following are aspects that I've found quite compatible with myself but please understand this is not my "perfect man" list, merely something to help you know who I am in 4000 words or less!
1. I'm an active person and I would like to share my experiences with the one I'm with. I find that those who lack a certain drive aren't compatible with me.
2. I have a dog. I will not get rid of my dog. I made a commitment to her since she was 8 weeks old that I would take care of her and that is exactly what I plan on doing. Glad we got that out of the way! haha
3. I strive to excel in my personal and professional life. I've spent 5 years learning to be an architect and I need the person I'm with to understand and except that part of who I am. Maybe consider it more of a lifestyle not a job if that helps.
4. Mind and body are a singular entity for me. I think I need both parts of me to be content for a lasting relationship. I find physical attraction only lasts so long.
5. I would love to be around someone who enjoys traveling as much as I do. But of course is not a solid rule.
6. I appreciate anyone who can tell it to me straight. I would much rather be told things flat out then have them danced around or omitted.
7. I'm a firm believer that a person who is nice to me, but is not nice to the waiter is not a nice person.
Thats all I can really think of at the moment. I'm very new at this so I hope this is a bit helpful. Thank you!