I am passionate about meeting new people and seeking opportunities to expand my ever-growing comfort zone. I’ve had the good fortune to travel around the world gaining exposure to tons of different cultures and people. I’m always up for something out of the ordinary and am drawn to people who can turn any situation into a great story. I love laughing ‘til I cry, being surprised, sour patch kids, and anything SPICY! I’m looking for someone who wants to spend as much time with me as I do him. I'm not yet sure what to do with Winks, so if you like my profile, send me a message!
If you like longggggg profiles and would like to know more, here are a few other details about me:
- I still get carded about 95% of the time I drink, even when I’m around others who do not get carded.
- I wear colored contacts on occasion but everything else about me is real: hair, hair color, body parts, emotion, personality.
- I’m low maintenance.
- I collect random strangers. It’s a gift not necessarily a goal. Everywhere I go, I meet new people and strike up conversations on all sorts of topics. If you are uncomfortable in social situations or super shy, we’d likely not be a good match.
- I love pizza.
- I email like I talk and I use an excessive number of emoticons.
- I’m honest and direct.
- I’m comfortable with awkward situations and conversations.
- I love adventure and spontaneity. Not necessarily “adventure” like rock climbing (I’ve never been but I’d try it). I mean “adventure” like taking a spontaneous weekender or going on a road trip; willingness to take a less touristy route when traveling internationally to see something unique; risking street food in Asia; taking a desert safari in Qatar; . While I crave all types of ethnic foods, if your idea of adventure is simply trying Ethiopian food, we’d likely not be a good match.
- I’m on Match for the same reasons as everyone else: I am tired of the bar/club scene, I work a good portion of time throughout the week, and it’s hard to meet new people in this area. I don’t see online dating as a last resort or anything like that. I see it as an alternative; as an option for gaining a bit of exposure to people I wouldn’t otherwise have the opportunity to meet and seeing if maybe something can come of it.
What I’m looking for:
I am pretty open about what I’m looking for in a partner. I do know I am looking for someone with whom I can laugh and share my life. We do not need to have the exact same interests but it would be great to be with someone who would like to share his interests with me and is willing participate in mine.
I’m looking for someone who shares the same desire to travel the world and can make it happen. I’ve been to over 50 countries and all I’ve learned is there are about 150 more to go – my passport simply isn’t full enough. As for time spent in the States, I like a good balance of going out and staying in. I’m looking for someone who can hang out with friends/coworkers but also be alright with staying in to catch a movie/tv and takeout.
I’m looking for someone who is comfortable with affection. I do not want “GET A ROOM” yelled at me, but I’m a huge fan of physical contact and showing modest affection with my guy. I’m also into cuddling. At least a little bit. Chemistry is very important to me. Although mutual attraction is initially important, we need a connection on a deeper, more intellectual/emotional level.
I’m looking for someone who is interested in starting a relationship/family and has close ties with their own family. I am very close with my mom and I see her about once every week and a half or so. I am open to starting a relationship with someone who already has children but I do have a strong desire to have my own kids as well. Therefore, if you are not sure if you would like to get married or if you even want to have kids, we’d likely not be a good match.
If you think we’d be a good fit, I hope to hear from you! :-)