Distilling one's life into a few sentences is like the Eddie Izzard joke where he tries to explain World War 2 in one minute. With that said, here's me in six sentences:
• I relocated to Miami in 2011 for work and think it has the potential to become a truly world-class city in the future.
• After spending some time in South Beach I've concluded that it should be illegal for men to wear speedos outside of official swimming competitions.
• I've had tiramisu on three continents; so far the best was in Ireland. (Is the Italian government aware of this?)
• I enjoy amateur bartending for friends at my apartment bar on the weekends - I'm told I make a mean dirty martini.
• Some things I enjoy: traveling in Latin America, 80's music and road trips (preferably together), national and state parks, jogging in Brickell, public art projects, leaving work early on Fridays and Italian food.
• Some things I do not enjoy: cold weather, airport delays and long lines at the grocery store.
I generally prefer jeans over slacks and t-shirts over polos. But not literally, because Miami is too damn humid for so many clothes. Here's to hopefully meeting someone smart, adventurous and genuine.