Two simple phrases:
- Ask forgiveness, not permission.
- Smile, it confuses people :)
I work hard, get goofy, and love adventure.
What I’m doing with my life
- Spending time with the people I love
- Posting stupid status updates when my friends leave their Facebooks open
- Dropped the 9-5 life for now to pursue my passion. We only get one shot at life, I'm giving it all I've got
- Building my business as comedian / media producer
- Traveling around and experiencing all that I can
- Doing my best to give back
I’m really good at
- 52 Card Pickup
- Improvising and thinking on my feet
- Karaoke (I Want it That Way is my specialty)
- Busting a move for mine and others' enjoyment
- Letting the important people in my life know how much they mean to me
The first things people usually notice about me
- I joke a lot, life's funny
- My eyes get smaller when I smile
- My unwavering optimism
- That my shoes are untied.
My favorite movies, music, and food
Movies - Remember the Titans, Click, Nothing to Lose, Bad Boys, Hitch, The Lion King, Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Yes Man, The Shawshank Redemption, 500 Days of Summer
Music - All-American Rejects, Eminem, Matchbox 20, Brad Paisley, Jason Mraz, David Cook, Atmosphere, Lupe Fiasco, Good Charlotte, John Mayer, Beethoven, Lifehouse, Hinder, George Strait, Michael Buble, Andrea Bocelli
Food - I just ate a pizza with honey on it in New York...things are different now.
I also watch American Idol sometimes, shh...
I spend a lot of time thinking about
- How healthy relationships come together and thrive
- My next exciting adventure
- Where in the world is Carmen San Diego...
- How to be a better man
My name on Urban Dictionary
When something is good. great, awesome. exceptional. cool.
Like Tony the Tiger from Frosted Flakes.
"Man i just got a new car that thing is so Tony."
You should message me if
- You love to laugh, even at yourself
- You're genuinely interested in the people in your life and the world around you
- You know how to flirt - or at least try your best
- You're not addicted to swearing (unattractive)
- You're a dork, of any kind.