Hello and thank you for reading... I'm a genuine, honest, caring, compassionate, outgoing, adventurous, hard working, spontaneous, committed guy with a good size personality that's looking to settle down with a special someone. Also know, I have two amazing boys age 6 and 8 that mean the world to me. I feel fortunate to have lots of energy and love sitting in reserve for that special someone.
I've been told I'm a good looking man. My age is often mistaken for late 20's or early 30's, I'm guessing it's because I try and maintain a reasonable healthy diet and exercise consistently.
If you think we are a match, send me a message. WAIT.... before messaging me, PLEASE read what I'm looking for below, if we are not a match, I probably wont respond, not to be mean but I want to respect your time.
1. A lady who takes care of her physical and mental health. Also someone that embraces some sort of regular activity like dancing, swimming, working out, hiking, sports, etc. This is important, I'm not asking for a fitness model so please don't take this out of context, I'm just NOT looking for a lethargic couch potato, you know who you are :)
2. A fabulous smile and a gentle disposition. Yes, everyone has a bad day, but life is to short for repetitive bad days, just smile it's good medicine.
3. CHEMISTRY - When you look your worst, I want you; when we wake up, I want you; after a hard stressful day at the office, I want you. We need to have a mutual chemistry where we can't wait to be in each others arms.
3. PERSONALITY: A woman that thinks and feels sexy. A woman that has a gentle disposition! Yes, I already said that a couple bullets back but it's that important, smile smile smile smile, did I mention smile? Someone who manages conflict in a 'constructive' manner. An intelligent woman that can carry a conversation and communicate thoughts, ideas, and personal beliefs, about various topics. A Woman that has learned to truly VALUE a GOOD man!
Note: I truly love all people, but I'm not big with dating non-religious women. Tried that once and it didn't work so well, we simply looked at life through different colored lenses (she was an atheist, oops)
4. COMMON INTERESTS: I think it's important to share common interest with each other. Sharing your passion for something with the one you LOVE is magical. That said, I'm extremely active and I have many different interests like hiking, mountain bikes, running, sailing, scuba, swimming, cooking, entertaining, dance (favorites are salsa, chachacha, 2-Step and swing), Walks on the beach, reading a good book (haven't done enough of this in the past couple years), bbq's with friends, frisbee, football, occasional camping trip or just a simple day trip to somewhere unknown, an adventure is around every corner.
5. TIMING: Simply put, I'm looking for someone that has the TIME and desire to commit to a serious relationship. Someone that has had time to discarded all baggage. Someone that is mature enough to understand the importance of finding the right match, and that doesn't come with age, it comes with desire, passion, and how you've managed life's obstacles big or small. So, if you and I are are at two different stages in our lives then we probably shouldn't bother.
If you made it to the end of this book, you're probably in the top 10% of women looking for something real and I very much look forward to hearing from you. If not, I wish you good luck in your search for real and lasting love!