1) I was born in a small midwestern town...Chicago. my mother, was a fantastic artist, his father, a Navy pilot and crackerjack raconteur.
I always wanted to write or make art of some sort, but after The Ravina School, USC, and the University of California, and declining an appointment to the Military Academy at West Point, I ran my architectural firm, The Landau Partnership, Inc. and became a founder of the Museum of Contemporary Art in Los Angeles, and the National Gallery in Washington D.C. I also taught the Masters Architectural program at the university graduate level and established the ‘Tommy Grant”- scholarships at both the USC and UCLA, schools of architecture, while authoring a weekly cartoon and serving as executive editor of ENTREE. I have also written six screenplays, all under consideration and under the development phase of a musical. In addition to negotiating the sale of some of my larger pieces of art, with four regional galleries...otherwise not doing much.
2) When the check clears.
3) I am proud of the many buildings that I wa able to design throughout California.
4)I am thankful for my health.
5) I have no comment about what makes me laugh...but you can find out.
6) I am looking for a person who is fun.
7) I am passionate about my dog Monty.