Consider this list the answer to the most common questions or items based on my recent experiences:
1) I'm not looking for a one time hook-up or one night stand
2) I'm not looking to be somebody's life coach or therapist (you should pay a professional for that). But I am a great listener.
3) My sense of humor really depends on my chemistry with you. I typically have a dry or witty sense of humor. But if we're really compatible, you'll see some silliness.
4)Although I'm Jewish, you don't have to be. I am not religious.
5) I am in shape, but not bodybuilder material. I don't have a lot of pictures taken of me. So usually when I meet in person, I'm told I look better than in my pics.
6) I have two primary goals right now: Saving to buy a home and finding ways to give back to the community.
7) On a first date, don't fart. It's unattractive.
8) I love stand-up. If you are a fan of Dane Cook, Lewis Black, George Lopez, Frank Calliendo, Louis C.K., George Carlin, Eddie Murphy, Chris Rock, Nick Swardson, Sam Kinison, Pablo Francisco, Ralphie May or Jim Gaffigan, we will definitely get along.
9) I do love a great set of lips.
10) Favorite body part on a woman is...face. Yes, this is true. If I cannot look at you when we talk, then it won't get very far.
11) I am an equal opportunity kind of guy; I love blondes just as much as brunettes. Albinos do not qualify however. As far as height, you'll need to be between 5'2" and 5'9". Of course, some exceptions can be made ;-)
12) I'm not interested in BBWs. If you are a BBW, I wish you the best of luck, but I won't be the right guy for you.
13) Children - I do hope to have my own some day (within 5 to 7 yrs hopefully). Don't want to be an old geezer with a cane chasing after my kids.
14) I'm not a fan of snorers. I value my sleep. If you can set your snoring like an alarm clock to go off when I need to wake up, that's fine though. Otherwise, you might want to consider learning to sleep on your side and with your mouth closed.
15) If you are opposed to working out or getting some type of exercise, then unless you have the best metabolism in the world, it probably won't work out (no pun intended).
16) If you don't know what a pun is, it definitely won't work out.
17) If you've made it this far, I'm impressed.