Hi, I'm Roy.
I moved out here about a year ago after living in Tokyo for 1.5 years or so. (9.0 earthquake nuclear incident=me getting the hell out. )
Originally from Austin.
- I try to be an all around good person.
- I will text you after you drive somewhere to make sure you're ok.
- I grew up taking etiquette classes. It works until the 3rd drink.
- I'm kind of shy at first. Total opposite of how I act around my friends. I'm ok with this though.
- I grew up in an amazing family. My two brothers are my best friends and I love them. We had a traditional upbringing I suppose.
- I'm not quite sure how well I fit in out here, but we'll see.
- I work out 4-5 times a week these days during my lunch hour. Feels good man.
- I work a lot. You have to be ok with that :/
- I'm generally the guy in the room with the big smile, willing to give everyone a chance to be my new best friend. However, I've got a great sense for people, and if I don't like a person, that probably won't change.
- I'm confident in the person I am and the direction my life has been going. Hopefully I can find someone who will be a part of it all :)
I am an eternal optimist. I love who I am and happen to think I'm a pretty awesome person. So if you like awesome people, then just say hi. :P Girls on here get messaged a lot and these sites can be like a catalogue of new shiny things, so it's tough to stick out as one of the good ones, I suppose. So if you are interested, just say hi. I'm pretty capable of conversation, if you are as well. :)
I just moved to Santa Monica so I'd like to find someone at least in that general vicinity. I commute up to Sherman Oaks for work.
Disclaimer: I tend to like to get to know someone a little bit before being comfortable enough to meet. It seems some girls here want to go out immediately and that's just not my style. So I suppose if you're not a patient person willing to get to know me, then I'm not for you. I'm not talking a ridiculous amount of time, but it's hard to get excited to go on a date with a person I barely know.