I have a puppy who, for some reason, keeps trying to hurl herself off the top of Runyon Canyon. I have to rescue her every time so that she's around to carry on the co-dependent love/hate relationship she has with the resident family of squirrels at my house.
Stuff about me:
- Last year, I handed out 2,000 pieces of Halloween candy in an hour and it's probably a world record. I didn't know it when I moved in, but my hood kinda goes all out.
- I could eat Mexican food and sushi pretty much every day.
- I grew up in Texas, which means I've played a lot of sports, and it seems I've become obsessed lately about biking very fast up to the Hollywood sign (which I learned is waaay harder than it looks).
- I have very little decorating talent. But I love that there's a whole profession of awesome people who do. Bonus points for someone who likes decorating.
- I thought it'd be fun to write a book in my spare time and it unexpectedly won a bunch of awards.
- I'm kind of an information junkie. I'm curious about stuff.
- And I took a summer off and channeled my inner Indiana Jones on an archaeological expedition. Turned into an insane adventure. I'll tell you the story some time.
I'm a blend of creative and business, so I seem to find myself doing fun things and at interesting events. I guess I'm looking for a partner in crime to do it all with me.