I'm originally from So Cal, but grew up in the midwest and moved back to LA 4 years ago, and am really glad I did.
I love to travel, as my day job requires it. So far I've been to about 75% of the 50 states and the other 25% is on the bucket list. I've driven across the country 3 times in the last 2 years, and have also backpacked through Europe with my dad. I hope to visit Australia and Africa sooner than later.
Right now I work in the sports industry and travel the country producing various action sports events, which keeps me active. When i'm at home, I still like to stay active and work out, go hiking, go to the beach, etc. Finding new places to go and have fun is always a plus. Don't get me wrong though, a night in every once and a while is always good. I'm also an aspiring singer-songwriter, and you can find me playing my guitar often; as I'm a very big believer in following your dreams, whatever they may be.
I'm also kind of a goof ball. I love to make silly jokes and have fun with any situation. I mean if you can't laugh and have fun, then what's the point.
I'm really just looking for someone who likes to have fun and is open to trying new things as I am. I like girls that are real; and by that I mean ones who don't have to wear a lot of makeup to cover their beauty, and who isn't afraid to go grocery shopping in sweat pants. Just someone who is who they are and isn't afraid of it, because guess what? everyone's a little weird and goofy in their own way!
Finally, I'm a very passionate person, and believe that passion and chemistry are very important parts of any connection. It's been good and bad for me in the past, but it's something about me that will never change.