My friends encouraged me to give this a try as they've had luck on the site. So here it goes!
- My friends would describe me as witty, smart, caring and hilarious. I can make someone laugh until their face hurts.
- I was born and raised in Shanghai and got "imported" to the heartland of America when I was about 10 years old. Growing up in the Hoosier state, I'm a die-hard basketball fan, especially during the Bobby Knight era (I don't throw chairs though :) ).
- While I'm "Americanized", I embrace my Asian heritage and love to explore other cultures too. I've caught the travel bug and have been to over 15 countries in the past 4 years. I definitely want to keep adding to the list.
- I'm a great listener, and friends often come to me for advice.
- I'm an only child and family is very important to me. Although I certainly don't think I have the "only-child syndrome". I was surrounded by about 10 cousins growing up, so sharing is in my vocab :)
- I'm an adventurous "foodie" (willing to try anything at least once, as long as it won't kill me like the Fugu fish) and enjoy going out for drinks or dinner with friends. But I'm equally happy staying in and catching a movie with a glass of wine and a few slices of good ol' pizza.
- I'm analytical and great with numbers (I suppose it's in my Asian DNA) but truly enjoy and appreciate creative individuals as I work at an ad agency.
My ideal "date" would:
- Have a British accent and live in the Tri-state. (This is completely a joke, but if you do, you can read me your grocery list)
- Have a sense of humor (if you couldn't already tell.)
- Hardworking, driven and has goals. But also can be laid-back and not take life too seriously.
- Caring and thoughtful when it comes to his family and friends.
- Be open-minded and enjoy traveling and experiencing other cultures.