Check back after a few days & see if she has added more details to her profile.
Active within 24 hours
37 year old woman
Kailua, Hawaii, United States
-Southern Girl turned Island Girl
- hapa (Filipina, German, English, Irish)
- incredibly happy
- social and personalable
- quick on my feet
- sharp wit
- class clown at heart
- independent and goal oriented
-sweet as sugar
- loveable, hugable, and snuggable
- loves to eat healthy and live a very active lifestyle ... if you LOVE Paleo..then I am your woman. I love to cook creative meals!
- motivated, inspired and has direction in my life
- motivated, inspired, and forthright
- I use dancing as a form of transportation, singing as a form of communication and laughter as a form of meditation.
- I wish there were more Cary Grants in the world.
- sweet as sugar
- makes friends with everyone I come across
- breaks out into silly accents
- loyal like a lion
- realistic romantic
- wears my heart on my sleeve
- one smart cookie, intelligence is SMEXY in my book
-I'm optimistic and ridiculous and always looking for more in life.
- firm believer in akai ito
What I’m doing with my life
- battling villans with my little super hero
- bringing home the bacon
- working with "special" kids
- getting cerebral with graduate studies
- getting my ducks in a row, hope you are too
- checking off my life bucket list
- volunteering my time in the community
- hiking Kokohead, Lani Kai pill boxes and North Shore
- running races
- publishing my first book
- backpacking across the continents
I’m really good at
- warming your heart and making you smile
- proving to you that dating can be fun
- being optimistic
- car karaoke
- competitive skeeball and trivia games
- asking, "Honey, how was your day?"
- caring for my loved ones
- striking up a conversation with a stranger and becoming instant friends
The first things people usually notice about me
-I'm a Brown Eyed Girl..Sha la la, la la, la la, la la, l-la te da
- I am laughing and smiling
The five things I could never do without
- my son
- songs to sing
Seeking one who values...
- good old fashioned romance
What I look forward to on a date with you...
-laughing till your sides hurt
-chemistry .... smart, sweet girl funny, great guy explosive mix
- flirtation and a little old fashion romance... I know there are still a few gentlemen out there
What I am looking for in a partner... The 5 C's
You should message me if and/or because
- you make passes at girls who wear glasses
- you enjoyed reading my profile and sincerely are interested in getting to know each other better.
- you want to date a woman who is guaranteed more fun than your ex
- you want to meet the sweetest and most awesome girl you will ever know
- your heart and head are in alignment
I am looking for the one who compliment my already happy and fulfilled life. Someone with whom I can build a solid future. I know it will take awhile, but finding "him" will definitely be worth the wait.
Thank you for reading and I look forward to meeting you. Have a great day!
I had a beautiful Golden and would LOVE another dog one day.
traveling; backpacking around the world
- spending time with my kid a.k.a Spiderman ...I get to be a kid all over again
- having friends over for dinner/movies
- hiking Na Pali Coast, Kauai
- Ayers Rock, Australia has the most beautiful sunrises
- Amalfi Coast, Italy for it's pasta, vino, classical art
- camping on my living room floor, covered with pillows and blankets, for scary movie nights
- Lani Kai
- Soul Music playlist on Pandora
- strong manly hugs
- endorphines and dopamine
- cooking from scratch
- hand written letters from old friend
- CrossFit stuff online
- Foders travel books
- "The Happiness Project"
- "Every Day a Friday"
- Pride and Prejudice
- my blog
- Dave Ramsey books on personal finance
- your charming and witty email in my inbox *hint hint* ;)
5'8" (173cms) to 6'1" (185cms)
Slender, About average, Athletic and toned
Black, Blue, Brown, Grey, Green, Hazel
Auburn / Red, Black, Light brown, Dark brown, Blonde, Salt and pepper, Dark blonde
Never, Social Drinker
I'll tell you later
$50,001 to $75,000
$50,001 to $75,000, $75,001 to $100,000, $100,001 to $150,000, $150,001+
Never Married, Widow / Widower, Divorced
Yes, they live at home (1)
Asian, White / Caucasian
White / Caucasian
I am hapa Filipina, German, English, and Irish.
Christian / Other
Christian / Other
Faith is very important to me. Respect all religions, opening to learning about other faiths but believe in God.
Bachelors degree, Graduate degree, PhD / Post Doctoral
Working on my Masters in Special Education