Top 6 Things I "Love" About Online Dating - by Chris
(I swear I'm really a charmer so don't be offended and take this with a grain of salt)
1. "Seeking a man of the Lord" - Christian woman seeking Christian huh, well why did I see you guzzling down the "blood of Christ" at the bar last night? Quit using Christianity as a filter to find decent men, concentrate on meeting the man first instead of basing it off a religion. There's many God fearing men that also happen to be abusive and controlling but oh boy do theyz luv dee Lordie!
2. More pics of your pet than you - I'll meet Ralphie later, for now concentrate on pictures of you hanging out with friends and doing your favorite activities. I get it you love your pet like a kid but men are visual and we want to see you.
3. The simple, "hi, hello, and how's your day" responses - The mundane simple responses do nothing for either of my brains, if you decide to write me with a simple "How was your day" that tells me you didn't even consider opening up with something I wrote on here.
4. Keep an open mind - Many of you are wanting kids, get married, and find the one. But here's a little secret, if you treat a date like a positive experience where you can make a friend, even if they are not your type, you can win out in the end. There's networking and just basically establishing great friendships, if the guy sucks or is disrespectful then I understand but quit with the mental process of "You're a cool fun guy but lose my number because you're not my type." Guys can play matchmaker for good gal friends.
5. "I"m looking for loyal, honest, and hard working...." - Let me know when someone is wasting their monthly membership to look for lying, lazy, and disrespectful. Get creative on here you might nail that right type of guy that's been waiting for you, and yes I know us guys can use all the help in the world too.
6. The notion that many here are just staring at pics and winking at who they think is cute, please make the effort in putting many of your eggs into one basket. Not that I can't compete with other men, but it would be nice to know you're not on your 5th match date of the week when I meet up with you. If you joined to meet someone then make the effort in using your phone and treat a date like an experience not another "going through the dating motions" interview. I honestly believe that society has us "high on options" instead of really trying to connect.
The above was common sense sarcasm done artistically to filter out the brainless nighclub dwellers that are on here for a free dinner or drink. I am actually a very positive and mentally healthy guy who's just looking for a bit of substance to accompany looks, besides substance to me is the ultimate turn on which leads to me unleashing my romantic-alpha male stereotypical role ; )
The essence is in the conversation, prove to me you're showing me some creativity, energy, and effort in contacting me and you will definitely pique my interest. I understand we all go through the two most common obstacles of being "busy" and "picky" but let's give this a shot and see what can come to fruition.
Really to be brutally honest I want a woman that can give me toe curling love making sessions to go along with conversations that can keep us mentally engaged until we're in dentures. I really give two rats if you have five graduate degrees, it's all about what you do in contributing to mankind. I'm romantic at heart so with the right person I imagine attending cooking classes, sneaking into the shower, and smiling as I see her waking up with her mouth open drooling on herself.
I'm a little bit of:
-Wine, mixed drinks, anything that can lead to us to simulate something out of "Fifty Shades.." kind of guy
-Occasional take you out dancing guy
-Domestic "WHERE'S THE VACUUM BABE" guy
-Train for 10K guy
-Play guitar while you're passed out on the carpet man