I am a well-rounded and positive guy who is looking for an active, humorous and intelligent girl who can make me a better person. I am a high school history teacher and baseball coach in north Orange County and I really enjoy being outdoors and experiencing new things.
I come from a pretty big, and pretty awesome family. My dad is a doctor and my mom's a nurse. I have a big brother, a little brother, and a baby sister. I also have two nephews and two nieces who I love with all my heart and spoil with all my wallet can handle! My sister is prego with my third nephew, so I'm feeling super duper!
I'd rather meet up or talk on the phone than chat online so if you are interested leave me a short message and I'll take it from there!
Here is a list to give you a little insight of my awesome world:
- I will watch any Will Farrell movie with you on any day at any time.
- I give legendary massages.
- I love washing my clothes but not a fan of folding.
- I'm undefeated in dance offs.
- I was on Romper Room when I was in kindergarten.
- I am not a vegetarian.
- I do not have a favorite NFL football team until LA gets a team.
- Math was my favorite subject in high school.
- I'm a good story-teller.
- I don't have a Twitter account.
- I have 4 college degrees.
- I'm good at parallel parking. Really good.
- I love to cook (French toast is my specialty)
- I hate typos.
- I like my eggs over medium.
- I wear a size 12 shoe (in men's)
- The 50's was my favorite decade.
- I lost my 5th grade spelling bee on the word chemical.
- I love soup.
- My mom is my hero.
- What I want is what I've not got, what I need is all around me.
- I don't have a six pack any more.
- I work better under pressure.
- The glass is half full.
- I want to be president when I grow up.
- Ping pong is a passion of mine.
- I often approach my day as if I'm starring in a musical.
- I write rap songs in my spare time.
- I love lists and bullet points.
- I love exclamation points!
- Two is my favorite number.
- I love fabric softener.