Hello Ladies - I'm Brian and I have a 15-year old son who is a Freshman in high school. I have my own tax consulting practice and I travel on a semi-regular basis. I am a Christ follower and am looking for the same in a relationship. I am far from perfect and don't always make it to church every Sunday, but I have a responsibility to raise my son in a Christian environment...and I take that seriously. I love to travel, being active, and trying new things. I also won't turn down the occasional night on the couch in front of the TV! Jersey Shore anyone?? Sarcasm is a second language to me, so any experience you may have in this area is a plus!
I look forward to spending time with that special person, i.e. my best friend, doing random interesting things such as shopping (yes I like to shop!), farmers markets, theater, concerts, cooking classes (no I cannot cook!), and dance classes (no I cannot dance!). Heck, I'll even get a mani / pedi with the right person (may require alcohol). I love to travel - I have more airline miles and hotel points than I know what to do with! Some of my favorite destinations are San Diego, Key West, and NYC (during Christmas!). International travel is something I'd like to do more of...Trinidad and Tobago is the only place I've been outside of Mexico. I enjoy playing and watching sports, golf, tennis, racquetball, and softball to name a few. I also like being in the outdoors, which is why I constantly ask myself why I still live in North Texas! Flats fishing is a blast! It's the opposite of deep-sea fishing...you go out on a flat-bottom boat in very shallow water and cast your line. It's quiet and peaceful, until you hook an 8-ft. shark! I've flats fished Key West, Padre, and Copano Bay. I like all kinds of movies - thriller, suspense, and horror are my favorite. I also enjoy a good romantic comedy or drama (I soooo loved The Devil Wears Prada!!) I like most kinds of music and going to concerts / festivals (alternative rock is my fave). I also like to work out to keep in shape. I've even discovered that I enjoy running stairs at the high school football stadium!
But enough about me, let's talk about you...what do you think of me??? But really, I am looking for my best friend. In addition to romance which is paramount, I'm looking for that special someone to be the first person I think of to call when I have good news or bad. I'm not looking for someone to be a mother to my son, he has a good mother already. I just may need the occasional help wrestling him to the ground and forcing him to brush his teeth! A big turn-on for me is if you can look graceful doing something not so graceful. For example, slipping and falling on the ice! And if you don't look like a total goof in a sky-dive photo, well you just might be the one!
A few caveats, or "red flags," that we may not be the best match... But please know that these aren't deal breakers! (well some of them may be...ha!)
* If you have to look up the word "caveat" real fast! Nevermind, I don't even know if I'm using the word in its correct context...anyway, moving on!
* If you like say the word "like" like every other word. Zero tolerance on that one - I have a client that says it ALL of the time, and when I start saying it because I hear her say it, I want to punch something!
* If one of your profile pic's is a self snap-shot of you in your car...with your seatbelt on!! This is a popular one with the ladies, so I may have to relax the rule on this one.
* If you quote musical lyrics by Daughtry or Clay Aiken...that's kinda self explanatory. I'm going to stick to my guns on this one
* If you have more pictures of your dog or the beach than you do of yourself. Another one I'm going to enforce - I know what the beach looks like, I wanna know what you look like!
* If you "wink" or add me to your favorites...not sure what I'm supposed to do with that, so if you're interested, send me a message