I am a guy who wants to meet a girl. I can't really say much more than that about who I'm looking for. I tend to withhold any kind of judgement until after communication is established, which I've noticed a lot of people don't do. I would rather just start a conversation with somebody and see how or where it goes from there than put some kind of filter out there. I wanna meet everyone! My only real 'requirement' I would have to say is maturity. Not to the point where it's hard to have fun with, but a good sense of where your head's at and what you hope to accomplish in life. That sort of thing is a major plus for me.
I'm a really straightforward guy and will tell you anything and everything you ask to know about me.
A few important points about me are as follows:
- I'm a culinary student. Cooking is something I am both passionate about and wish to professionalize in.
- I'm a dork. Video games, comic books and cartoons take up a nice (albeit still healthy) chunk of my free time.
- I'll try anything once. If I like something, I'll go back to it. I try to always keep an open mind and a keenness for adventure.
- Sarcasm is the closest I speak to a second language. It brings substance to any otherwise boring conversation like 8 times out of 10.
- I'm determined. If I say I'm going to do something, I'll give 110% to make it happen.
- To me, smiles are the absolute most attractive thing about a woman, hands down. I go insane over a good smile.
Talk to meh. I'm super easy to get along with. :-)