My friends and family would call me funny, honest, caring, and genuine . I am very proud of my education and I enjoy my job. I am currently looking into going back to school to get my Masters degree in a mental health related program. I love my family, friends, and my little dog too. I have a great relationship with my family and would do anything for them. I am so fortunate to have a great mother and father who raised me to become the person I am today. I am looking for someone that is fun, outgoing, and who shares my passion for enjoying life and being positive. I am looking for a long term relationship and ideally, someone I can spend the rest of my life with and have a family with someday. I am looking for a companion, a teammate, and my best friend. Someone who I can share my inner most feelings and thoughts with and who is understanding and accepting. Finally, I am looking for someone who can provide me support when needed whether that's talking with me after a bad day or simply just giving me a nice smile so that I know that everything is going to be alright. I think communication and honesty are huge components to any good relationship and are a must for me. I am not afraid to show my emotions and feelings and do not like to play games with people. I am looking for someone who is intelligent and goal oriented but at the same time has a great sense of humor and is not afraid to act goofy. I love playing various sports including hockey, golf, skiing, and target shooting. Exercising and staying in shape is a big part of my life and I hope to find someone who understands the importance of living a healthy lifestyle too. Of course though I love to have fun, whether that's going out with friends or simply taking a relaxing walk while listening to my favorite music. I have a great sense of humor, and I am looking for someone that can make me laugh.
Some interesting facts about me:
* I used to work in Foster Care and Child Protective Services before my current job.
* I am of French Canadian descent and my grandparents were from Montreal, QC.
* I have a Bachelors Degree in Psychology and Criminal Justice from Michigan State University.
* I like coffee... with cream and sugar... a lot of cream and sugar.... wait... never mind, I just like cream and sugar.
* I am really 5'7". I am not one of those guys who lies about their height to get more dates, you're gonna find out sooner or later so why lie about it.
* I have no criminal history and will submit to a background check or polygraph exam if you wish.
* I have a pretty solid immune system. Just sayn.
* I like the movie " Meet Joe Black"... what? It was a good movie and you know it.
* I am really funny. Example: Why do seagulls live by the sea? Because if they lived by the bay they would be called bagels. Boom, that just happened.
* I have a 12 year old Lhasa Apso (that's a dog).
* I can crank a mean Spongebob dance if called upon.
* I miss being a kid and going to birthday parties at places like DZ Discovery Zone, Leaps and Bounds, and Major Magic's.
* I never really know when it is appropriate to use the word "whom" in a sentence. "Who" always sounds just fine to me.
* I have a hard time saying no to Jehovah's Witnesses when they come to my door. They are always so nice and polite! However, due to this quandary I now own an absolutely ridiculous amount of bibles.
* I own a bright red suit that I got when I was much younger. It also comes with a red vest. Trust me it sounded like an awesome idea at the time. I haven't worn this thing in many many years but will considering wearing it if you ask very politely.
Anyway these are some fun facts about me and I hope this kinda shows my personality as well. I am a very funny, easy going person who is likeable and just looking to meet someone special!