Hi, I moved from the Boston area where I studied social policy and then spent several years working in public health for the state. I currently reside in Delaware and am now working in pediatric health services research. I enjoy coffee shops and bakeries - keeps me warm hearted and friendly, venture to museums, read, watch movies, and even tried actual guitar lessons to save the environment from my otherwise unintended noise-pollution. I like quiet and relaxed nights in, cooking together with friends, but also love to get dressed up and head out occasionally too. I like getting to know new people as well as maintain decades old friendships, and am now looking forward to meeting a team-mate/partner to navigate life with. Someone hopefully fun and laid-back to talk with, check out movies, live music, and explore foreign places with; open-minded with positive energy; sensitive and responsive but independent.
A few more things...
I'm really good at:
- keeping an open-mind, yet being discerning too
- listening and trying to give helpful feedback
- appreciating a good piece of chocolate :)
Six things I could never do without:
- shared smiles/laughter - especially with family and friends
- having appreciation for diversity (and others who are like this)
- liberal minds/ education or willingness to learn/understand (I don't care what degree you have)
- restful sleep and good cup of coffee
- good music, especially to get through a workout at the gym
(trying to carve out more time again for something I enjoy and think is important)
I spend a lot of time thinking about:
- being in the moment, but planning for down the line
- if my efforts will make a difference
- love puppies and dogs, should I get one?
I'd like to hear from you and you should send me a message if:
- you are nice, sincere, and not arrogant.
- you enjoy making others smile/laugh.
- you are looking for the same in a new connection.