Quick and Dirty:
- I play soccer competitively
- I'd rather do something interactive than go to an art gallery
- I absolutely love cooking ( grilling!)
- I enjoy spicy red wines like Zin, Petite Syrah, Mendoza Malbecs, etc.
- A Jeep girl - if the weather's warm, the top and windows will always be down :)
- Dogs trump cats
- Know how to pitch a tent and chop wood? I probably like you.
- A king-sized bed and a couple of jet skis and I'll be set
- Aced the math section of the SATs
- My roots are a mixture of big Minnesota family and South Carolina/Florida warm weather, golf-industry types
But if your looking for a more in depth "About me" section.... I am an adventurous and adaptive person. I am most fulfilled when I am doing something active or outside. I grew up playing every sport from gymnastics to diving to basketball but played soccer competitively up thru college. My winter sport is snowboarding (I lived in Boston for a grad school which was convenient). My summer escape was heading down to jacks boathouse and paddle boarding north on the Potomac.
I'm outgoing and thrive on intelligent, introspective conversation. I'm driven within my career, education, and approach to learning new things. I've worked internationally and travelled extensively. I wouldn't mind working out of a condo in Costa Rica. I like experimenting with recipes in the kitchen. I would rather go trail running than be on a treadmill. I coach U7 soccer, and also play in several adult leagues. I'm up for anything - often saying "why not?" when it comes to things. Try anything once and the fun things twice.
Looking for a guy who knows how to be a gentleman on the street, but a man in the woods and in his personal endeavors. I can hold my own, but I believe a man should be a natural protector to his partner and in the home. An intelligent, effervescent guy who values integrity. Someone who is driven. Open with themselves and others, can roll with the flow. A goofball. Likes to smile. Takes care of themselves. Takes care of others. Can fix a faucet. Can teach me new things. Enjoys balancing the everyday grind with adventure and a light, happy outlook.