Let’s start with the basics: I live on my own and not with my Mom, I have a real career, I actually do enjoy being active and working out and am not just saying it to try to impress you…mostly anyway, and I love laughing until my stomach hurts.
Now that we’ve got those out of the way, I figured that I’d give you an idea about the kind of person I am with some random facts about me. These are in no particular order, and some are definitely less impressive or important than others:
1. Family is the most important thing in the world to me. I have a large immediate and extended family, and always seem to be going to another birthday party or wedding…so it’s probably a good thing that I love them and get along with them so well!
2. I love almost any kind of music as long as it moves me in some way. My favorite band of all time is Stone Temple Pilots, who I got to meet at a private concert once, which was an amazing experience. As my profile name suggests, I also love Frank Sinatra. It’s impossible to be mad driving home from work listening to “I’ve Got The World On A String”….It’s a fact. Try to prove me wrong!
3. I constantly strive to learn and challenge myself intellectually. I studied economics in undergrad and grad school because I loved the challenge of understanding how people, businesses and the world works. I’ve carried this over to my career, in which I head up financial and economic analysis for a real estate firm.
4. I once dressed up as a ballerina for Halloween on a bet that I lost…plus a lot of pressure from my friends to actually make good on the bet. I gained a whole new level of respect for ladies who wear dresses on cold nights!
5. I love trying new and exciting things. Being active and energetic in some way constantly keeps me motivated, whether it be exercising, the beach, golf or anything else that includes taking advantage of our perfect SoCal weather.
6. I play the guitar but am totally tone deaf. I promise I can learn to play you almost any song, but it may take me a week or so to figure it out so just give me a little time, and I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised.
7. I firmly believe in honesty and integrity and treating everyone with respect. Friends should be treated like they are special and important to you, and guys should act like gentlemen to ladies.
I'm looking to meet someone who is fun, honest, active, and has a great sense of humor…oh, and maybe a little sexy too!
If any of this sounds interesting to you, feel free to send me a message to find out more…except for the ballerina part!
Talk to you soon!