I am your awesome "girl next door" type...the one you overlook at first but then realize they totally rock :) I am a fun, sweet, animal loving, goofy sense of humored lady. I work hard and take pride in what I do, but I have learned to have a good work/life balance. I enjoy exercise (cardio, weights, bikram yoga) and love being outside. I believe laughter truly is medicine, and I make sure I get my daily dose.
I'm looking for a partner and a best friend. Someone who is my biggest fan and makes me want to be a better person. I in turn want to do the same for them :) They need to be open, a good communicator, loving, and affectionate. Now some of what I'm about to say may offend some, but then you aren't right for me & shouldn't contact me :)
- Completely independent & support myself
- Believe in taking care of myself, my home, my car - I like things clean & organized
- Can see the humor in most any situation
- I know more about beer than you do
- My family and friends are the most valuable thing to me
- God is #1 in my life and I appreciate every day
- I am a vegan, but you do not need to be
- Believe in doing for others & trying to make the world a better place
- Are not looking for someone to take care of you
- Have a job and do not live at home
- Do not think sending pics of your privates is appropriate.
- Are not clingy (feel the need to text every day when we've had 1 date.
- Don't think we should be exclusive after 1 date, can't we be friends first?!
- Do not play games, I'm a straight shooter, you should be too.
- Don't have more than one "convenient" shirtless pic, confidence is attractive....conceit is not.
- Believe in a higher power, though specific denomination is not important
- Take care of yourself
- Do not do drugs
- Are respectful
- Have a wicked sense of humor and can make me laugh
- Are willing to dance with me in the kitchen :)