Here are some random things about me. Take from it what you will.
- I won a talent competition in college for singing A Whole New World with my friend. We full on wore the Hammer pants and he dragged me around on a carpet.
- I’m a middle school teacher. Usually one of the certifications to work at a middle school is that you have to be a touch crazy.
- My undergrad had less people at it than my high school.
- The first time I cried at something on tv was when I saw a commercial for Disney World where a little kid went up to his grandfather and gave him his favorite book. It was touching.
- I lived in France for about 6 months for study abroad. Often while my friends were off drinking and getting crazay, I was taking French spelling tests, or building towers from knick knacks in my room under the watchful eye of my 8 year-old host brother.
- When I go swing dancing, every now and then I choose to interpretive dance instead of following what the lead asks me to.
- My parents are UBER Indian.
-I've been in three plays in the past year. I'm finally putting my acting minor to good use!
-My favorite presets on Sirius XM are Howard Stern and the Broadway channel.
- I get hooked on television shows. I’ve gone through Friends, Sex and the City, and the Golden Girls. My new favorites are Modern Family and Once Upon A Time.
I want someone who:
- tells me how adorable my dog is all the time
- will wrestle with me and let me win. (I’m a small girl, after all)
- I have fun with no matter what we're doing - from cooking to traveling across Europe
I am first and foremost attracted to someone who is laid back and able to roll with the punches. I have been told many times that I'm not a high maintenance girl so I need a guy who matches that. My biggest pet peeve is when people are judgmental of others. I enjoy the company of people who are open minded. My faith is also an important part of my life and I want someone I can share it with. Outside of that, I don't need someone who's exactly the same as me - just someone that I get along with. I think when people treat each other well and have similar values, the rest generally falls into place.