In much need of some updating but...
Important to semi-important things to know about me:
1) I packed up my car and moved to Denver from Ohio almost three years ago and it was the best decision I've ever made. I have a wonderful family and friends back in Ohio, but this is where I'm supposed to be.
2) My sister and I are Disney fanatics. After college I took a job in Florida for the sole purpose of being close to the parks, but I soon found out that one cannot live on Disney alone, especially when you reside in a retirement village.
3) I like banter. Witty banter. Quick wit I believe is a great sign of intelligence.
4) I like to karaoke. "Piano Man" is my go to, but my favorite is when I can get a duet partner for "Love Shack." Something about making a fool out of yourself while singing a tune (poorly or otherwise) is exciting.
5) I like the outdoors of course, I live in Colorado. But I'm more the ski-a-few-runs-get-a-beer girl. Balance is good.
6) I was a dancer when I was young, but generally speaking I'm not hitting the top 40 trendy bars for girl dance parties... much rather flail around to live music. However, I've found my girlfriends and I can pretty much have a good time wherever we go. We're pretty hilarious.