Why should people get to know me? So many reasons such a little box..... (no no.... that's NOT arrogance... you're mistaken. :)
Also please remember that I'm South African (yes I have an accent, yes you'll like it :-) so spelling and/or comments may seem a little odd..... :) And South African's are not the most politically correct people either, so I apologize in advance if I offend anyone.
I am busy expanding my business into the US and spending more and more time in NYC and DC, and hence the Match.com experiment. :) Looking for someone to teach me the rules of American sports and in return I'll introduce you to Formula 1 and MotoGP. :)
Well let me first tell you why you shouldn't. If you're looking for any of the following them I'm not your guy:
- Self-absorbed guys that spend more time on their facial products and hair than you do. All "because they're worth it....."
- Computer gaming-obsessed people that pay real money for virtual weapons and magical powers (I swear it actually happens!)
- Players that will tell you EXACTLY what you want to hear and make you fall for it. (And I can't believe how many really intelligent woman do!!!) whilst you are telling your friends how "romantic" he is.
- Guys who are still clinging to mommy's apron strings like a toddler to a teddy.
- Possessive or jealous guys. Sorry but if you need that before you'll believe that I love you then I'm definitely not your guy!
- Guys who believe that the best kind of adrenalin in the type you buy in a vial and shoot to make your biceps bigger.
So I'm not any of those. Here's some sayings that tickle my fancy and may give you some insight into my sense of humour:
"God's not the problem. It's his fan-club that I have the issue with." (This isn't me knocking religion, just fanaticism)
T-shirt - "Hopeless romantic seeks filthy wh$#re" I love duplicity in humour!
"You eated my cookie?"
"I like you. You put up with my bullsh1t."
"Real friends show me their boobs." - Remember now.... this is "sense of humour" section not "red flag" section.
"Friends don't let friends ride harleys." Amen!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok so now I'm just waffling. There's something in proverbs I recall about even a fool can be thought to be wise if he keeps his mouth closed..... :)
My ideal match???? REALLY????? They ask guys this question and expect any form of honesty? Well that would be a nymphomaniac ex-gymnast that is now a swimsuit model and whose Dad owns a brewery. lol
But luckily I don't drink at all and if I did it wouldn't be beer....and I've already got the t-shirt on the other counts and it turns out it's not all it's cracked up to be! Men should be careful what they wish for!!!! :)
But I do want you to be confident, secure, intelligent (preferably be able to implement the correct version when typing who's and whose - oh don't even get me started on grammar!!! lol), outdoorsy (don't expect you to sleep in a tent but should be able to resort to single-ply loo paper if absolutely required to). I love adrenalin sports, love motorsports or anything dangerous so any common-ground in that area would be a bonus.
Also looking for someone that's open-minded. I find that so many South African's are really narrow-minded (like Apartheid wasn't a clue right?), a fact that became more obvious the more I explored the world.
If you're the girl that says "Screw it let's do it" (Richard Branson's words) when I pitch up at your office on a Friday afternoon with no bags packed and tell you that we're flying to Paris for the weekend and that we'll buy you everything you need when we get there.....then we'll get along great.