10 things about me……
1. I have lived in Colorado for 6.5 years now and just started to learn how to ski this year.
2. I grew up in central Indiana. Yes, I am still a Colts fan. I am close with my family and go back to Indiana several times a year.
3. I have both my B.A. and M.S. in Geology. Yes, I like rocks but I don’t go on digs.
4. I work in the natural gas and oil industry. So if that is a problem for you, you can stop reading.
5. I love to cook and try new recipes. It always seems like a good night when I am cooking with music on in the background and a glass of wine in my hand.
6. I have read all of the Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Hunger Games and Twilight books but I have also read books like The Fountainhead, The Help, and The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo series.
7. I have donated my hair 3 times and I am working on the 4th right now. But my sister does not want me to cut it until after her wedding so I will have about another year of longer hair.
8. I love sports (both watching and playing). I play intramural softball and bowling and have participated in the Colorado Relay and the Tough Mudder. I plan on doing both again this year if I can.
9. I do not have a personal smartphone yet. I like not being addicted to my phone.
10. I like learning so I always say that it was a good day if I learned something new.
What I am looking for….
I would like to find someone that continues to challenge me, is a partner, and would still have his own life but wants me to share in it when appropriate.