My friends would describe me as honest, friendly and trustworthy. I signed up for match because I am not into the bar scene. I am not into waking up Sunday morning with a hangover and no money in my wallet. I am more into waking up early and enjoying the fresh morning air. Ideally I would like to find someone who is active, has similar interests as me and is just as driven. I believe that I am a very ambitious person. I like to set goals for myself and I work hard to achieve them. I think that every day you should better yourself or try something new.
I think that the best way to describe myself is to list some of the things I like (in no particular order) and some of the things I dislike
- Jiu Jitsu (if you train too you're awesome)
- Snowboarding (so sad the season is over)
- Thrice (if you like them also you are awesome)
- Coffee and Beer (Without caffeine I am brain dead by 830AM)
- Driving fast
- The color blue
- Fresh new vans shoes and a hoodie
- In n out and ramen (who doesn't love in n out?)
- Airports ( I spent the night in one one time- long story)
- The Lakers, Kings, and USC football (if you're a celtic fan it would never work out)
- My iphone
- Whole Foods and Target (Seriously who can walk out of target and only buy 1 thing?)
- Tosh.0 and Archer...
- My property tax bill (the 1 downside of home ownership)
- Paul Pierce
- Country music (Sorry I just don't like it)
- slow drivers or people who sit at a green light
- The 405 traffic...actually any traffic...especially on the 15...how is there traffic when no one lives out there???
- My blackberry (Because my iOS is way better)
- Delayed flights (I was recently stuck in montreal)
- Liars and arrogant people