Decided I need to update my profile based on the random emails and winks I've been getting on here!
A few things that you should know BEFORE you message me:
1. I am extremely sarcastic! If you can't find humor in any and every situation, i'm probably not the girl for you. I like to enjoy every situation and surround myself with people who enjoy life and everything it throws at you: the good, the bad and the ugly!
2. I love to travel...I LIVE and work so that I can have the means to see the world. In the last 2 years I have been to Dubai, the Maldives, Sri Lanka, Zurich, Paris, London, Dublin, Rome, Florence, Milan, Venice, Madrid, Barcelona, Mexico, Turks and Caicos, Bermuda to name a few.
3. I enjoy my work, i hate to say it is a top priority but it is! It is what allows me to live and love the life I have and for that it is my necessary evil and i have chosen to embrace it! I work long hours like everyone else in this city, and can't deal with a needy guy who needs to connect every single hour or even every single day for that matter.
4. Piggy backing on the last one...i think communication is key to any relationship, however it has to be thoughtful and meaningful. I don't want a guy who calls me everyday just to say hi or ask what i'm doing...id rather talk to you once a week and have an amazing conversation than every day and have it be monotonous.
5. We're all adults and after the age of 28 we've been in enough relationships to have a certain level of insecurities and damage. PLEASE make sure you've worked through yours because I have! I don't want to pay for your ex-girlfriends mistakes..actually i have little desire in really hearing much about your dating past....i'm looking to make a future connection. your past probably shaped who you are, but as long as who you are is someone I like I don't need to know the details around it! :)
6.Lastly, I believe in chivalry! Open doors, pull out chairs, treat me like my dad has treated my mom for 40 years...my moms a doctor and so is my dad..so i'm all for women's right blah blah...but a man should treat a woman like a lady and I promise I will return the curtesy! My momma taught me that!!!
Some housekeeping stuff: I LOVE football. Peyton manning is my first husband and I will always be loyal to him! :) I went to UNC so college basketball is my religion. My dad had 3 daughters so sports is very important in my family and I am so thankful for that! I enjoy everything about NYC...and can't imagine living anywhere else right now. I am not asking that you like everything I do, but if you don't like sports, going out for drinks on a random thursday or trying a new restaurant or two we're gonna have a problem! :)
Hope this helps...Happy hunting! :)
P.S. Why do you keep winking at me????? Am I supposed to wink back or something?